- Thinking about what it would take to make a true, single-executable py2exe on Windows
- Exploring Karrigell and CherryPy, benchmarking them, and contrasting them with Rails
- Thinking about how to make PyPI work more like CPAN or Gems
- Checking out the update of wxPython on FreeBSD
- Checking out the new version of WingIDE and comparing/contrasting it with SPE
- Thinking about the equivalent of WTL for Python: take the bare-metal approach of venster, then apply the clean, Pythonic interface of Wax
I think there are some sprints going on at Pycon for some of the above, but I can't make it due to work obligations.
On the other hand, I seem to have acquired a free weekend sans wife and kids, so maybe I'll be able to pick one of the above and hack for a few hours.